Erupting Botanical Potion Kit
(choose from the options of gems)
Kiwi Jasper helps to cleanse and align our chakras, cleanse our aura and can also absorb negative energies. It is a balancing stone that helps to align our physical, emotional and mental bodies with the etheric realm. It helps with dream recall.
Amethyst is said to have a calming, soothing effect. It’s often recommended for quieting the mind, meditation, and focus. In addition, amethyst can help enhance intuition and encourage spiritual wisdom. This combination makes amethyst a powerful tool in decision-making, helping you to receive and trust your intuition while also quieting a busy mind.
Amethyst also helps to connect and harmonize the physical, mental, and emotional bodies. It can clear the aura and create more stability. It also connects heaven and earth, and blends spiritual inspiration with reason and intellect.
Que-Sera Stone supports standing in one's own power and provides release from the burden of self-imposed obligations, especially those taken on only to be perceived as a “good person.”This stone empowers one to say “no,” and takes away the tendency to give in to others who simply refuse to relinquish control.
Everyone loves a little hocus pocus right ?
I have put together a magical potion kit for your little ones to enjoy.
Add your mystical mix to the coconut boat with a dash of land of dreams , along with a pinch of dry ingredients and watch the magic happen.
- coconut boat
- wooden scoop
- mystical fizzy mix
- land of dreams water
- quartz stones
- dried flowers (small bag)
- Resin wand from @love_teach_play
- potion card
Although care is taken when creating our erupting botanicals it is made in a facility where it may come in to contact with allergens such as wheat, dairy, celery, eggs, nuts.
Advice for supervising adults
Read and follow these instructions, the safety rules and the first aid information and keep them for a reference.
This potion set is for use under adult supervision. The experiments in our kits are designed to be safe and fun but the chemicals supplied (sodium hydrogen carbonate, citric acid, sodium isethionate) can be harmful if they are used wrongly.
The incorrect use of chemicals can cause injury and damage to health. Only carry out the experiments that are listed in the instructions.
Because children’s abilities vary so much, even within age groups, supervising adults should exercise discretion as to which potion kits are safe and suitable for them. The instructions should enable supervisors to assess any experiment to establish its suitability for a particular child. The supervising adult should discuss the warnings and safety information with the child or children before commencing the experiments. Particular attention should be paid to the safe handling of our fizzy mixtures.
The area surrounding the experiment should be kept clear of any obstructions and away from the storage of food. It should be well lit and ventilated and close to a water supply. A solid table with a resistant top should be provided. The working area should be cleaned immediately after carrying out any of the activities.
Adult supervision is required for the following – fizzy mixture containing acid and base. Please dispose of the chemicals responsibly in accordance with national regulations. Do not pour down the sink.
Chemicals in our little munchkin’s botanical kits
Citric Acid , Glitter, Dried Petals, Mica, Water, Sodium hydrogen carbonate, Loose parts to be used as accessories, safety glasses, spatula, empty mini bucket or coconut bowl if supplied with your chosen kit, essential oil, Epsom salt, fractionated coconut oil.
What you will need – dish or bowl if not supplied with your chosen kit. Eye protection for supervising adults not included, fizzy mixture (same hazards).
H319 – Causes serious eye irritation
P264 – Wash hands thoroughly after handling
P280 – Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/ face protection
P305+P351+P338 – IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P337+P313 – If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention
Local Hospital Number -
First Aid Information
- In case of eye contact wash out eye with plenty of water, holding eye open. Seek immediate medical advice.
- If swallowed – wash out mouth with water and drink some fresh water. DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. Seek immediate medical advice.
- In case of inhalation – Remove person to fresh air.
- In case of skin contact wash affected area with plenty of water for about 10 minutes
- In case of doubt, seek medical advice without delay. Take the chemical kit container with you.
- In case of injury, always seek medical advice.
- Please note down the telephone number of the local hospital in case of intake by accident of dangerous substances.
Witches & Wizards READ THESE RULES..OR ELSE!
Read these instructions before use, follow them and. Keep them for reference – put them somewhere safe so you can read them again later.
- Keep young children and animals away from the potion area.
- Store potion sets out of reach of children under the age of 3. Don’t let them get their hands on the fizzy mixture.
- Wash your hands after carrying out experiments
- Clean all equipment after use
- Be careful when opening the fizzy mixture
- Ensure that all empty containers and pouches are disposed of properly.
- Make sure that all containers are fully closed and properly stored after use.
- Do not allow chemicals to come in to contact with your eyes or mouth.
- Do not inhale the fizzy mix or apply to body.
- Do not eat or drink in the potion area.
- Do not replace foodstuffs in original containers
Purpose of our potion kits are to create a magical fizzing potion for children to explore. Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate is a base, Citric acid is an acid. When water is added the acid base combination reacts to from carbon dioxide which makes the mixture fizz and bubble. End result is sodium citrate, carbon dioxide and water . Add small quantities with your wooden spoon (supplied with your kit, option to use own gloves) of your fizzy mix to a container (if one isn’t supplied in your kit usually a wooden bowl will suffice) pour over the magic water and watch your mixture fizz and bubble the reaction will take place with as little or as much mixture you want to use. Added extras in your kit are for decorative purpose only. (Warning cellophane bags can cause suffocation)